As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 100+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Better Software Group is looking for an experienced Python Developer whose ideas and skills will help us to create mind-blowing applications!
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- Python/Django applications development
- Taking part in Scrum routines, quality assurance processes (e.g. code reviews) and working closely with other team members
- Designing software architecture
- Participating in production monitoring and development of tools
To meet our projects’ needs you need to have:
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in building commercial back-end applications in Python
- Good knowledge of Python and Celery
- Experience in working with relational databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Experience with Git or Mercurial version control systems
- Understanding of TDD, Unit tests and functional tests
- Good knowledge of pytest and testing Django/Django REST Framework
- Experience in building REST API applications
- Ability to work as part of the agile team with attitude to help others and learn from them
- Knowledge of latest technologies, trends and architectures
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Django and Django REST Framework
What is there for you?:
- Work in a software house, size 100+
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV, IoT or FinTech domains
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects, mostly for clients from Scandinavia
- Remote, hybrid or on-site work
- Working with an experienced team
- Fully-equipped new company office in the city center (near PKP in both Wroclaw and Zielona Góra)
- No dress code – friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours
- Great atmosphere at work
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview 15-20 minutes
- Online meeting (technical interview + company’s/projects' intro)
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.