Junior iOS Developer
As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 80+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Currently we are looking for an creative and open-minded Junior iOS Developer who will help us to create mind-blowing applications and gain her/his skills!
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- iOS/Apple TV applications development
- Participating in production monitoring and development of tools
- Performing peer code reviews of components and modules
To meet our projects’ needs you need to have:
- At least 1 years of iOS development experience (using Swift)
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Applications published on the iTunes Appstore
- Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Basic UI development skills
- Understanding the internals of iOS operating system
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Eagerness to learn
- Fluent English is a must
Nice to have:
What is there for you?:
- Gain your knowledge and experience from our Senior Developers
- Work in a software house, size 70+
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to work in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects
- Multisport, Private Medical Care, Football team
- Fully-equipped new company office in the city center (near PKP in Wroclaw)
- No dress code – friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview 15-20 minutes
- Meeting in our office (technical interview + company’s/projects' intro)
- The decision on the next day
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.