Junior Frontend Developer
As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 80+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and creative Junior Frontend Developer who will gain experience and help us to create mind-blowing applications!
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- Creating Web application such as: e-commerce platforms, VoD players
- Discussing best solutions with the team
- Applying the solution for various projects
To meet our projects' needs you need to have:
- At least 1 years of working experience in web development
- Knowledge of React
- Experience with Build systems (Webpack), Package managers (i.e. npm, bower, yarn), Testing frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Enzyme), Single Page Apps
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
Very Good English is a must (at least B2 level)
- Eagerness to learn
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of TypeSkript
- Ability to quickly absorb complex web ecosystem
- Experience in everyday communication with external stakeholders
What is there for you?:
- Gain your knowledge and experience from our Senior Developers
- Work in a software house, size 70+
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to work in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects
- Multisport, Private Medical Care, Football team
- Fully-equipped new company office in the city center (near PKP in Wroclaw)
- No dress code – friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview 15-20 minutes
- Meeting in our office (technical interview + company’s/projects' intro)
- Decision on the next day
If you want to check our projects' portfolio have a look here!
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.