IT Project Manager
WHO ARE WE?
As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 80+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER whose ideas and skills will help us to create mind-blowing applications!
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- Software project initiation including scoping, gathering estimates, obtaining resources, creating project plan
- Managing delivery against plan
- Management of risks and issues, change management
- Management of definition, design, construction and validation phases
- Stakeholder management, team leading, issue resolution, metrics monitoring
Apart from those, you will also be contributing towards process improvements
To meet our projects’ needs you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Project Manager in IT software projects
- Prior experience as a software developer or a software tester
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Structured, methodical thinker
- Confident, assertive and effective communicator
- Team player attitude
- Fluent English is a must
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Scrum
- Experince in leading projects in a softwarehouse
- Experience in smart TV/VOD projects
- Experience in managing complex multi-system test environments
- Experience in managing detailed team-wide financials
What is there for you?:
- Work in a software house, size ~100
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV, IoT or FinTech domains
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects, mostly for Scandinavian clients
- Working with an experienced team
- Competitive salary, B2B contract preferable, Multisport, Private Medical Care, Football team
- Fully-equipped new company office in the city center (near PKP in both Wroclaw and Zielona Góra)
- No dress code, friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview 15-20 minutes
- Online meeting (technical interview + company’s/projects' intro)
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.