As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 80+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Currently we are looking for an experienced iOS Developer whose ideas and skills will help us to create mind-blowing applications!
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- iOS/Apple TV applications development
- Participating in production monitoring and development of tools
- Performing peer code reviews of components and modules
To meet our projects’ needs you need to have:
- At least 3 years of iOS development experience (using Swift and RxSwift)
- Strong knowledge of Swift
- Applications published on the iTunes Appstore
- Strong knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Basic UI development skills
- Understanding the internals of iOS operating system
- GUI development for smartphone/iOS Tablet
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK
- REST API
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Fluent English is a must
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Test Driven Development
- Good knowledge of Product and Engineering Processes
What is there for you?:
- Work in a software house, size 70+
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV, IoT or FinTech domains
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects, mostly for clients from Scandinavia
- Working with an experienced team
- Competitive salary, B2B contract preferable, Multisport, Private Medical Care, Football team
- Fully-equipped new company office in the city center (near PKP in both Wroclaw and Zielona Góra)
- No dress code – friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours, occasional remote work possible
- Great atmosphere at work
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview 15-20 minutes
- Meeting in our office (technical interview + company’s/projects' intro)
- The decision on the next day
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.