As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 80+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Golang Developer whose ideas and skills will help us to create mind-blowing applications!
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- Web application development
- Taking part in Scrum routines, quality assurance processes
- Working closely with other team members
- Discussing best solutions with the customer and the team
- Participating in production monitoring and development of tools
- Performing peer code reviews
To meet our project's needs you need to have:
- Very good Go programming skills - about 3 years of experience in commercial projects
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Good English communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and work as a part of a team
What is there for you:
- Work in a software house, size 100+
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
Multinational projects, mostly for clients from Scandinavia
- Working with an experienced team
Multisport, Private Medical Care
- Fully-equipped new company office in the city center (near PKP and Capitol)
- No dress code, friendly atmosphere, unique memes channel 😉
- You can work remotely or you can visit our office- whatever is suitable for you!
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview 20-30 minutes
- Online meeting (technical interview + company’s/projects' intro)
- The decision
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.