As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 80+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Agile Coach whose ideas and skills will help us to create mind-blowing applications!
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- Supporting teams to enable further adoption of Agile values, mindset, and practices
- Improving transparency in internal teams
- Building strong relations among various teams
- Conducting trainings, workshops, events for the individuals, teams to spread the Agile knowledge across the organization
To meet our projects’ needs you need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in working with Agile software development teams as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging influencing and facilitating collaboration across functional teams
- Experience in facilitating workshops, training, and mentoring
- Ability to communicate assertively and freely with employees and clients at all organizational levels
- Fluent English is a must
- Certified Scrum Master/ Agile Coach
What is there for you?
- Work in a software house, size 80+
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV, IoT or FinTech domains
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
- Working with an experienced team
- Competitive salary, B2B contract preferable, Multisport, Private Medical Care, Football team
- Fully-equipped new company office in the city center (near PKP in both Wroclaw and Zielona Góra)
- No dress code – friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours, occasional remote work possible
- Great atmosphere at work
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview 15-20 minutes
- Online interview with the technical team
- Final online technical interview
- The decision in a few days
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.